Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Summer Duldrums and Jesus


Well, its summer time, and that means re-runs. With 695 channels there's still nothing on, but it's even worse in the summer time. However, pre-season football is just around the corner and I'm definitely looking forward to the new season of Castle (it's the Firefly fan in me - it's like watching Malcolm Reynolds solve murder crimes, what's not to love). But we're still months away from the much anticipated final season of Lost, and so in the spirit of longing I want to share with you this very creepy, kinda Lost-esque, picture of Jesus from one of my all time favorite websites. I've got some thoughts on Genesis (the book of the bible, not the musical group) brewing for a future post, but until then, enjoy the Lost Jesus.

No comments: